Moroccan Spiced Barramundi
- 4 Australian Barramundi portions
- Olive oil
- Lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 300 grams green beans
- 1 small can of baby beetroots, cut into quarters
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Trim beans and par-boil for 1 minute, rinse under cold water to cool, and then drain.
- Combine beans, baby beetroot, tomatoes, onion, pine nuts, vinegar, and oil in a bowl. Toss gently and set aside.
- Combine cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric, and salt in a bowl, and coat the fish.
- Pan fry Barramundi fillets in olive oil on a medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes each side, until just cooked.
- Serve the fish fillets with salad and a wedge of lemon
Barramundi is farmed sustainably in Queensland and is Australia's most popular and versatile fish. Order online Barramundi fillets and get them delivered to you in Sydney.
This is a recipe from Master Fish Merchants' Association of Australia