Article: Chilli Garlic Prawns with Spaghetti
Chilli Garlic Prawns with Spaghetti
- 1 kg of prawns green king prawns or vannamei prawns
- 1 packet of spaghetti (500 g)
- Finely sliced chillies
- 2 teaspoons of dried chili flakes
- 4–6 garlic cloves
- 1 medium to large head of Broccoli (or 2 broccolini bunches)
- 3–4 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼–½ cup white wine
- ½ cup of fresh chopped continental or flat leaf parsley
Boil broccoli and set aside.
Boil a large pot of salted water and add spaghetti (check the packet for cooking time).
Peel and devein prawns.
Add olive oil, chopped chilli and garlic to a moderately hot fry pan and stir for 1 minute.
Add green king prawns and broccoli and stir for 1–2 minutes.
Add white wine, salt and pepper to season and continue to cook for 2–3 minutes.
Add parsley and drained pasta to fry pan and mix together.
Serve immediately with parmesan cheese.
King prawns are a great source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, the good fats. Order now your King prawns and get them delivered to your door.
This is a recipe from Master Fish Merchants' Association of Australia